Tuesday, August 28, 2012

In My Dream

          Its must have been like two months, I was dreaming about colors. It was strange because, dreams, as I have remembered, were suppose to be in Black and White. This one was in all vibrant colors. Shades of all colors playing like a wave, though I can't exactly figure out what it was, as it didn't have a definite shape and thus born the "Flower Of Dreams." It's oil on canvas, and as in a dream, it doesn't have a clear defined shape or texture, just a flow. Of course, I didn't dream of any flowers, and in fact, the idea of a flower in it wasn't until I saw a painting online, it seems to give more character to the artwork.


Title: Flower of Dreams
Medium: Oil on Canvas
Size: 49x36 Inches
Painting is not for sale.

          The painting in itself has no definite meaning as like in a dream. No specific flower, no specific colors, no specific flow. Just a wave of colors to match up with what I saw in my dream. It's just the interpretation of my dreams on canvas before it fades away from my memory. I did tweet and facebook about these particular dream of mine, many times, but I guess putting down on a canvas was something else altogether. I feel very good after the painting was done and somehow these painting has become one of my favorite painting of all the paintings I did so far. So, join me in my dream and I hope it turns out as everyone's dream too.

Last words: This painting was not painted to be sold. So I might probably pass it down as a gift to someone I would want it to have it. Of course, if the owner decides to sell, its for them to decide. But I would really appreciate, if they decided to do so, some parts goes to charity.


4 comments: