Friday, April 6, 2012

JOURNEY CONTINUE...

           The journey so far has been amazing and thank God for giving me this privilege when I am still very young. After my last exhibition, things haven't been the same. The media coverage that we got and the after effects, I was nervous. Well, I guess that's just the start and hope it doesn't burned out.

    Hindustan Times gave us a very good story for our show. Here is the review Read The Review . Its was my success story and it was the beginning. Then it was followed by Asian Age with once again a wonderful story. Here take a look and this one has my picture (hahaha) Read The Review. Asian News International broadcast our show on TV on the 17th March 2012 on DD News Channel at 6 pm along with a story coverage. Here it is Read The Review.



          Morung Express also came up with so far my favorite coverage story or writing by one sweet, gorgeous and wonderful lady. Here is the actual print uploaded on Facebook Read Review Here. And as I said this is not the end. I would rather say, it's just the beginning. I am waiting for the magazine North East Sun for the next issue where they are giving a space on their cover page with a cover story for the issue and for the same issue, I have written an article myself. Can't wait to see when it hit the stands.
            For now I am working for charity again and also some paintings a gift to dear ones and until I get time to post my next updates and more of my paintings, just enjoy the beautiful Dziiku Valley. A valley located at the border of the Indian states of Manipur and Nagaland. I called it heaven on earth and its not very far from where I live. And the Dziiku Lily is found only in this valley and nowhere else on Earth. Here are some Glimpses.
             Please pray for us and Thank you. 5th April, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment