Friday, October 12, 2012

Have We Met Before???

Sometimes I think that I might be having a Multiple Personality Disorder. One Moment, I am in love, then the next moment, I am nowhere near to love. One moment, I have your attention, then the next moment, I have none of your attention. One morning I woke up like an artist, then the next morning I woke up writer. One moment, I thought of myself as the greatest mathematician ever, then the next moment, I couldn't do a simple addition of numbers. One moment, I want to kill you, then the next moment, I want to cuddle up with you. I think this is getting really serious. I better see a doctor before its too late.


Untitled 
Medium:  Acrylic on Canvas 
Size: 30x24 Inches
Price:Please contact the artist directly.
Signed and dated at the lower left hand corner. 

          To some, he is just a traveler and to others, a confused man. To some, he just lost everything and is trying to contemplate his lost and to others, he is man in search of his identity which seems to be obscured from him. To some, he is a biker and to others, a mountaineer. And finally, to some, he is Che Guevara and to others, he is Muammar Gaddafi .
          To me, he is just another character on my canvas, that happened because of an accidental stroke I did. Originally, it started as an old women figure, and then, the mistake, upside down and it all changes perspective (Of course, you cannot see it because, multiple layers has been already added on top).
         And oh!!! about the first paragraph, I was just kidding. It was just a joke and it ain't true. But it was a good start, huh??? Yup!!! Even I thought so.
          However on a serious note, they say that a creative person tend to have a multiple personality disorder because of all the characters that keeps running in their head at all times. And its a disease. So, you better watch out if you think you are creative...lol

Be blessed.

Last Words: No face can be just random face and I might have particularly seen this face somewhere. I don't really remember now though. Newspaper, magazine or something... To find out I wouldn't be shocked.

4 comments:

  1. wow mate, love this, great portrait :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bro, means a lot. And i am so glad that you like it. :)

      Delete
  2. Are you an air sign..? I empathize witj yur writing.. Especially about multi. Personality kindred spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i am bad at writing, that's the reason why i paint. Unfortunately, even your writing on this comment is pathetic :(

      Delete