Saturday, October 6, 2012

Let's Go Space

          I have always been fascinated by space and cosmic objects. Just to think that the stars we see today in the night sky may not be there at all in the first place was enough for me. Then, the Black Hole came into the picture, I fell in love with it. However, A Brief History Of Time by the famous physicist Stephen Hawking blew it away. Now I have no escape. I have came too near within the gravitational field of a Black Hole. Next time, we talk about Supernova Explosion.


Title:  The Meteor 
Medium:  Oil on Canvas
Size: 30x24 Inches
Price:Please contact the artist directly.
Signed and dated at the bottom right hand corner.

          This painting is my first attempt at painting cosmic objects which has always been a fantasy and mystery to me throughout my childhood and still is. Oil on Canvas, The Meteor as you can it yourself, is a view of a meteor in the night sky with a backdrop of a planet.

          It took me sometime to complete this painting as it was my first attempt and I frankly didn't know how to paint it so that it looks exactly the same way I thought of as meteors when I was a kid. I guess, I should have take a glimpses from the internet for reference, it would have been much easier that way. Anyway, I am not complaining at the end result at this fantasy.

          This one is for my love for spaces. I have a blur glimpses that soon it will follow with a series, I pray for that. A series of heavenly objects in the universe and mysterious black hole. I am already too excited.

Be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. I love this one :) .. It looks beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mina, i am glad u like it. And appreciated a lot for the visit xxx :)

      Delete